Indian Astrology Portal
Knowledgeable observations and aspects of astrology, meditation, Swarodaya Shastra and Vedic Sutra. Read this page in Hindi.
Facts of meditation - Truth of meditation
1. According to Hindu Mythology, the step of meditation, where you had finished in past or pre previous life, is the starting step for meditation in current life. Therefore the reason that one can achieve meditation revolution in short time.
2. Some symptoms of meditation after success (Samadhi) are that face and mind looks reddish due to flow of blood on face for some time, because in mindfulness meditation blood flows to the mind because of high oxygen level.
3. Basic difference between hypnotism and meditation is, in self-hypnosis, it lets from conscious mind to sub conscious or unconscious mind. And meditation is art of awareness of conscious mind being sub conscious.
Facts of Swarodaya - Tips for Swara Shastra
1. Meals and food should be taken in right "swara" which called Surya Swara, active stage of right breathes flow keeps metabolism system correct and well.
2. If a person suffers from any diseases such as cold, fever, acidity, blood pressure, hypertension, headache and other small diseases, the person should change the pattern of Swara. Changing of Swara may turns diseases into cure after some time. For the changing the running Swara, you should lay down and turn your side towards running Swara for 15 to 30 minutes.
Astrology tips and interesting facts
1. Good condition of Sun in a horoscope indicates strong body and eating salt more in meal. And if Sun is strong enough, native's confidence will be high and mostly native lead the family.
2. Lal kitab says if Mars (Mangal) planet situate alone in sixth house in birth chart (kundli) that mean native's father has/had two real brothers.
3. This astrology tips described how to know birth date from a horoscope. Calculation of birth date, month and year from a birth chart (Kundli) is to be done from Saturn (Shani), Sun (Surya), Moon (Chandra) and degree of these planets. simple indication rules for this are (a) Saturn comes on a sign after every 30 years and stay in a sign approx 2.5 years (b) Sun stays in a zodiac indicate the specific time period (around 30 days) as per Solar Astrology (c) Moon stays in a sign for approx two and half days.
4. According "Parashara" astrology if inter-term transit (anter dasha) of "Mahadashanath" (Lord of planetary term) goes worst then rest of "Mahadasha" goes good.
5. According astrology disease comes due to lack of influence of good (Shubh) planets and malefic effect of bad planets. Adjusting of these effects turns diseases into good health. Read detailed article on diseases astrology
6. If Mars (Mangal) planet situate alone in tenth house in a birth chart (kundli) indicates that the native is a short tampered and angry person and he can be owner of three houses in life.
7. Usually consider that if man's birth time in early morning, or at mid noon (Near 12 AM), or at mid night (Near 12 PM) conceived man lucky. Like Lord Krishna was born 12 PM midnight and Lord Rama was born 12 Am afternoon, and world know about them.
Observations of Vedic Sutra
1. According to "Devi Bhagwat" and "Markendaya Puran" if inter course is to be done at specific even night or odd night and woman goes pregnant then child conceived will be lucky, healthy and genius. Count the day first of menstruation as odd and second as even and so on ahead. Inter course should be done between 8 to 16 days for purpose of pregnancy. Read detailed article on planning of baby